Senior Producer Director & Edit Producer
00 46 072-403 95 14 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confident and capable senior P/D and E/P with excellent editorial judgement and significant experience of shooting; both with crews and single-handed.
- Broad knowledge of documentary production, both observational and specialist factual filmmaking: formats, series and singles.
- Skilful and creative cameraman, confident with lighting and wide range of grip.
- Good natured and calm on location, well used to working with contributors, presenters and experts.
- Accomplished E/P, well used to crafting narrative from prep to final post; scripting, VO record, offline & online.
- Experience of production for all major broadcasters, UK and international audiences, including BAFTA, RTS and Grierson and Gemini award winning films and series.
Senior E/P Hospital S5: Label1 for BBC2 (8×60’)
Nov19– Feb20 Commissioner: Hamish Fergusson
On this highly acclaimed observational series about the operation of a large hospital trust I oversaw rushes during the early part of the shoot giving feedback to the shooting team and execs. I then went on to see an episode covering the pressures faced by a busy inner-city A&E department through the edit.
E/P Inside Iceland – Britain’s Budget Supermarket: Ricochet for Channel 5 (4×60’)
Sept 19– Nov19 Commissioner: Emma Westcott
Coming on board during the shoot and working closely with the exec and SP I helped shape two episodes of this revealing look at a supermarket chain. Alongside the editor I helped set the tone of the series, bringing lightness and humour to the episodes I worked on.
E/P & P/D Ambulance S5&6: Dragonfly TV for BBC1 (12×60’)
Jan 19– June19 Commissioner: Beejal Patel
I helped to shape four episodes of the Manchester and Liverpool based series of this intimate, revealing and hugely successful programme. I interviewed key contributors and on occasion, worked on location, filming with the ambulance service in the course of their daily work. Series 5 won an RTS (best factual series), and a single ep I worked on received a second award (craft).
P/D & E/P Strange Evidence S3: WAGTV for Discovery / Science Channel (12×60’)
May 18– Oct18 Commissioner: Wyatt Channell
As experiments producer on this successful US series I found new talent and locations then devised, scripted and oversaw explosive experiments, demonstrating key points about events captured on video.
P/D Rich House Poor House: Hat Trick Productions for Channel 5 (20×60’)
Sept 17 – Oct 17 Commissioner: Guy Davies
As a shooting P/D on this critically acclaimed, warm, funny and insightful documentary I followed the life of a family as they swapped lifestyle and finances with a family on the other end of the financial spectrum. The role required tact and patience, constantly producing sequences while guiding the narrative and developing themes throughout the shoot.
Senior E/P Secrets of the Brain: Lambent Productions for Insight (10×60’)
Feb 17 – Apr 17 Commissioner: Laura Hornikx
Working across this fascinating presenter led specialist factual series about neuroscience I helped to shape the content and structure of each episode ensuring that the science was delivered in a clear and interesting manner.
P/D & E/P In Therapy – Nikki Grahame: Knickerbockerglory for Channel 5 (6×60’)
Oct 16 – Jan 17 Commissioner: Emma Westcott
Working closely with the contributor, I shot and cut a highly personal and emotionally charged episode of this fixed rig series about people going through therapy.
E/P Hijacked: 5 Productions for Channel 5 (4×60’)
Nov 15 – Apr 16 Commissioner: Sean Doyle
I led two of this series of four stylised and powerful films combining recon, archive and first person testimonial. I was involved in the production from the earliest stages of research through to the edit. My films covered the Dawson’s Field hijackings of 1970, and the Iranian Embassy siege of 1980. Working to a tight budget and timeframe I self-shot interviews with all the contributors and directed large recon/drama shoots to cover the stories of these incredible historical hijackings and sieges.
- Creative and technically adept shooter: FS7/F800/PMW200/XF305/C300/5D
- Lighting for IV’s and documentary production
- Experience of hidden camera and covert filming
- Experienced location recordist: SQN/2020/Diva IV/TC Slate…
- Full clean driving licence
- Conversational French & Swedish
- I own a variety of equipment that I feel can bring a little extra to productions, from fluid stabilised motion to creative in-camera lens effects…
- DJI Ronin S – 3 axis gimbal
- Lightweight Jib
- iFootage Shark Slider
- Lensbaby lens kit (EF mount)
- Lighting including redheads, chimeras, large starlight soft-box.